Specially designed pumps which absorb atmospheric heat to generate hot water or hot air. This technology can help industries save considerable energy used for heating of air as well as water used for process or any other application.Benefits:
- Generation of hot medium at a lower energy cost then conventional processes.
- Temperature of upto 60 Deg C can be achieved.
- The heat pumps absorb heat at atmospheric temperatures as low as 9 Deg C.
- Low operational as well as maintenance cost.
- Can be designed for various liquids ranging from water, chemicals and acid too.
- Heat pumps can be manufactured in MS as well as steel depending upon requirement
Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Hotel